Responsibilities of our Home Care Professionals
- Assessing your health care needs and identifying services to ensure your recovery.
- Coordinating with your physician throughout your treatment.
- Monitoring your progress in meeting treatment goals.
- Ensuring continuity of care by providing all services required for you.
- Managing health care needs safely at home as long as feasible.
- Providing effective alternate care without sacrificing the quality of client care.
- Promoting home health care as an important part of recovery process.
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Home Health Aide
- Home Medical Equipment
Joy Home Health services are traditionally paid for 100% under your Medicare Home Health benefit part A and by other insurance providers. Medicaid reimbursement services are more limited than Medicare; however, home care is a covered service. Insurance verification with third party payers is handled prior to admission.
Non Discrimination Policy
The agency does not discriminate:
- In admission or treatment on the basis of race, color, or national origin.
- In admissions, access to, or treatment on the basis of disability.
- On the basis of age in the provision of services (except where age is a factor necessary to normal operation or achievement of statutory objectives).